Ecom Books is a growing Start up and is always looking for right people across Functions.
To apply please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have below Current Openings –
1. Laravel Developer & Node.js Developer
Positions – 2
Employment Type – Full time
Minimum Work Experience – 1-2 Years
Job Description – The ideal candidate will efficiently and quickly write PHP and Node.js in a timely and scalable way in order to improve the code-base of the
company’s product in meaningful ways. This candidate will be able to test the code and make adjustments where necessary. They should also be experience
in contributing to the whole software design lifecycle.
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong optimization
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Experience in software development
- Passion for best design and coding practices
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, tools and PHP skills
- Experience in PHP frameworks (e.g. Laravel / Codeigniter (CI), MongoDB, Node.js, MySQL)
- Experience in RESTful web services
- Proficiency with code version tools such as Git, BitBucket
- Nice to Have
- AWS s3 bucket knowledge
- Serverless architecture
2. Business Development cum Relationship Engagement Executive
Positions – 4
Employment Type – Full-time, Permanent
Minimum Work Experience – 0-2 Years
Work Remotely – No
Location – Jaipur
Salary: – Up to ₹25,000.00 per month
Selection process – 2 rounds of personal interview and 1 aptitude test
Job Description –
- The ideal candidate will be the face of the company and will have the ability to create and apply an effective sales and relationship engagement strategy
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with partners and members.
- An ideal candidate will engage with e-commerce sellers to pitch our order management and reconciliation solution.
- Candidate will possess good analytical thinking for a better understanding of the product and problem that our solutions try to solve.
- Ideal candidates will engage with existing merchant base and take feedback and assist them with understanding the product/solution better.
- Work on sales leads generated through various digital marketing tools.
- Work on Amazon SPN and on leads generated through it. (SPN - service provider’s network)
- Generating leads in individual capacity to build more business for the firm.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on sales revenue and client satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Making cold calls
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Effective communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills